Clearing browser cache
To clear your browser cache in Mozilla Firefox, perform the following steps:
- Click the Menu button and choose Options (Windows) or Preferences (Macintosh).
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
To clear your browser cache in Google Chrome, perform the following steps:
- Click the Menu button and choose Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog box, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
To clear your browser cache in Internet Explorer, perform the following steps:
- From the Tools menu select Delete Browsing History.
- Make sure Preserve Favorites website data is unchecked.
- Make sure Temporary Internet Filesand Cookies is checked.
- Click Delete.
To clear your browser cache in Safari, perform the following steps:
- Open Safari and click on Safari in the top menu bar.
- Select Preferences.
- Under the Privacy Settings, click Remove All Website Data.
- Then click Remove Now.
- Select Settings
- Select Safari
- Clear Cookies and Data