Clearing browser cache
To clear your browser cache in Mozilla Firefox, perform the following steps:
- Click the Menu button and choose Options (Windows) or Preferences (Macintosh).
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
To clear your browser cache in Google Chrome, perform the following steps:
- Click the Menu button and choose Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog box, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
To clear your browser cache in Internet Explorer, perform the following steps:
- From the Tools menu select Delete Browsing History.
- Make sure Preserve Favorites website data is unchecked.
- Make sure Temporary Internet Filesand Cookies is checked.
- Click Delete.
To clear your browser cache in Safari, perform the following steps:
- Open Safari and click on Safari in the top menu bar.
- Select Preferences.
- Under the Privacy Settings, click Manage Website Data
- Then click Remove All if you wish to clear everything, or search for certain sites, such as gustavus.edu or gac.edu, click the the site, and click remove.
- Select Settings
- Select Safari
- Select Advanced
- Select Website Data
- Click Remove All Website Data. If you wish to selectively clear sites, click edit and then click the red minus symbol for the sites you wish to clear the cache for, such as gac.edu or gustavus.edu.