Android Device Manager
Tablet and cell phones that use the Android OS has a feature built-in that will allow you find your Android mobile device on a map from any computer. It is called Android Device Manager.
Enable on your phone
- Go the Google Settings icon
- Click Android Device Manager
- Check both the boxes to remotely locate this device and to allow remote lock and factory reset.
View on a webpage
- Visit Android Device Manager
- Log in with your Google credentials
- Once it locates your phone, you can remote lock, erase, or ring the phone.