Windows users can use the Gustavus Active Desktop on their office or personal machines.
- Right-click on the desktop and select Properties.
- Click the Desktop Tab.
- Click the Customize button.
- Click the Web Tab
- Click New
- Enter a web address in the location field, click OK.
- With the web address selected, click the Properties button and select the Schedule tab.
- Set the Synchronization time to a time that makes sense for your computer usage - Select My Scheduled Update, select the Schedule tab and pick a time.
- To make the active desktop fill the whole screen - hover your mouse over the upper right had corner of the image - a menu will appear allowing you to select a layout for the desktop.