Graduation is just a short time away. To assist graduates and their families in making graduation arrangements, Gustavus will hold a special event called Grad Finale on Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
What will happen at Grad Finale?
- Graduation caps and gowns
- Cap, gown, hood, and tassel will be available for pick up at no cost (students must be approved for graduation)
- Commencement tickets information available (indoor tickets distributed the week before Commencement)
- Request tickets for 9 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. Baccalaureate Service
- Graduation Announcements
- Personalized announcements with name and major will be available for order
- Diploma Frames available for purchase
- Gustavus Thank You cards and Three Crowns seals available for purchase
- Gustavus class rings can be ordered
- Opportunity to take a yearbook photo
- Other resources represented
What if I cannot attend Grad Finale?
- Caps and gowns can be picked up at the Book Mark during regular business hours
- Announcements, Diploma Frames, Thank You Cars, and Class Rings can be purchased at the Book Mark
- Any information will be distributed to the student via their campus mail box
- If a student's campus mail box is closed because the student is not on campus this semester, Commencement information will be forwarded to the primary home address provided by the student
- Requests for a Baccalaureate Service, the Commencement Buffet, and campus housing can be made any time at gustavustickets.com