The Program Assessment and Development Committee (PADC)
- To assist departments and programs with the development and implementation of assessment plans and strategies.
- To assist and advise departments and programs on issues related to department or program reviews.
- Five faculty members elected at-large for staggered three-year terms.
- Two students, not all of the same class year, selected by the Student Senate, which may specify the length of term (at least one year).
- Non-voting ex officio: Provost or designee, John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning Faculty Associate for the Assessment of Learning Outcomes, and the Director of Institutional Research.