Registration Timetable for Gustavus January Interim Programs
2015 January Interim Schedule
April 1, 2014
- Registration begins
April 9, 2014
- January Interim Fair 4-6pm in the Heritage Room
- Talk to professors and get more information about individual courses
April 1-15, 2014 Priority Application Deadline
- Initial lists sent off to instructors for evaluation of applications.. Interviews with initial applicants begin.
- Assessment will take 2 weeks.
- Applicants may be accepted, denied, or wait-listed.
May 4, 2014
- Initial course lists posted and individual students notified via their StudioAbroad account.
May 28, 2014
- Non-committed applicants are withdrawn by CICE.
- Airline bookings begin and on-site deposits are paid for each committed student.
- NOTE: After this point, committed students who withdraw from the course are responsible for any unrecoverable costs paid for their participation in the course.
July 1, 2014
- $1,000 downpayment is billed to students.
- Passport Copy due in the Center for International and Cultural Education.
July 31, 2014 Final Application Deadline
- $1,000 downpayment due to CICE.
- FINAL deadline for passport copy due in CICE.
- If payment is not received on July 31st, you will have 5 days to make payment. If payment is not received by August 5th, you will be withdrawn from the course and the next waitlisted person will be put in the course. You will be responsible for any unrecoverable costs paid to date for your participation in the course. Your student account will be billed for these costs.
September 20, 2014
- Costs and logistics for Gustavus January 2014 courses are finalized.
October 1, 2014
- Final Billing sent.
- Final Day for UMAIE, Hamline, and HECUA Applications.
- Application due for:
October 31, 2014
- Final Gustavus Payment Due.
November 2 - December 5, 2014
- January Interim Online Orientation is mandatory for all students registered for January Interim off-campus courses.
November 13, 2014
- Final Day for Hamline University May 2015 Applications.