There are many ways to continue your processing of the experience you've just had. Here are some on the places and ideas that can assist you on campus.
CICE Office: Just a reminder that our door is open if you want to chat about your study abroad experience, reentry issues, or even just to share pictures.
Academic Advisor: Upon your return, be sure to check in with you Academic Advisor to talk about your GAC course plan, degree requirements, and/or changes in major or minor.
Counseling Center: If you want to talk to someone about your experience or about re-entry shock: don't forget about the GAC Counseling Center (933-7027). In addition, you may want to seek out students from your group or seek out others who have been abroad as they will have a better understand of you're going through.
Career Development: Putting your experience abroad to use when applying and searching for jobs is always a benefit. The staff in the Career Center can assist you in this task. Contact them at 933-7575.
- Participate in the Tales from Abroad discussion series.
- Join the CICE for the Re-Entry Pizza Party. It happens every semester to allow returnees the chance to share their adventure abroad.
- Submit a photo to the International Photo Contest held every fall.
- Join a cultural club on campus, like the International Cultures Club.
- Apply to be a Peer Advisor for CICE. Contact Bryan Messerly for more information.
- Write a Statement or Profile for the CICE to help encourage others to study abroad.
- For a list of even more ideas click here.