International Photography Contest
For more than 20 years the Center for International and Cultural Education has sponsored the International Photo Contest. This contest is open to any presently enrolled Gustavus student who has studied or traveled abroad in the past two years. The entire Gustavus community is invited to vote on submissions to identify first, second, and third place winners in these categories:
- Best Photos: Human Interest
- Best Photos: Cultural Landscape
- Top Photos: Popular Vote
In addition, CICE office staff vote for the first, second, and third place office award.
All winning photographs are printed in the International Photo Calendar for the upcoming year.
Check out 2013 winners.
Link to archived pictures for over the last 20 years
Photo Contest Timeline 2014
- September 1 - Contest begins
- September 1 to October 4(11:59 p.m.) - Submissions accepted
- October 10 - October 17 - Photo submissions displayed on Facebook for voting
- October 18 - Winners announced
- Mid-November - 2015 Photo Contest Calendar available for purchase in CICE (contact Nancy) or online. Proceeds from the sale of the Calendar support study abroad scholarships.