International Photography Contest
For 25 years the Center for International and Cultural Education has sponsored the International Photo Contest. This contest is open to any presently enrolled Gustavus student who has studied or traveled abroad in the past two years. The entire Gustavus community is invited to vote on submissions to identify first, second, and third place winners in these categories:
- Best Photos: Human Interest
- Best Photos: Cultural Landscape
- Top Photos: Popular Vote
In addition, CICE office staff vote for the first, second, and third place office award.
All winning photographs are printed in the International Photo Calendar for the upcoming year.
Check out 2014 winners.
Link to archived pictures for over the last 25 years
Photo Contest Timeline 2015
- September 1 - Contest begins
- September 1 to September 30 (11:59 p.m.) - Submissions accepted
- October 3 - October 9 - Photo submissions displayed on Facebook for voting
- October 14 - Winners announced
- Mid-November - 2015 Photo Contest Calendar available for purchase in CICE (contact Linda) or online. Proceeds from the sale of the Calendar support study abroad scholarships.