Information for Current Students

Driver's License

Obtaining a driver's license consists of two parts.

The first part entails taking a written road test that you need to score above 80% to pass. Once you pass the written test, you will be issued a permit. With this permit, you can practice driving with a person that is no less than 21 years old and that has a driver's license.

The second part entails the driving section for which you need to provide a vehicle and schedule an appointment on the Driver & Vehicle Services website.

Information about working in the U.S.
Travelling to and from the U.S. with Student Visas.

Once enrolling, international students will get updated information emails about traveling to and from U.S. and about working in U.S. from our office.

Looking for jobs in the US for after garduation? Check out GoinGlobal. This resource, available in the Gustavus Career Development page (about halfway down on the right-hand side), includes a searchable index of employers who have recently sponsored H-1B visas. Such employers may be willing to consider additional international applicants.