The mission of the Office of Campus Activities at Gustavus Adolphus is closely linked to the mission of the College, with leadership development, student learning, opportunities for service to the College and community, and personal well being at its core. The Campus Activities Office
- Promotes student engagement through experiential education.
- Provides opportunities for students to learn and utilize leadership skills.
- Fosters an environment that connects students and builds community.
- Facilitates a comprehensive series of intellectual, multicultural, recreational, social, and campus governance programs.
- Helps students realize their individual and collective potential.
|Andrea Junso||Director of Campus Activities
Campus Activities Board, New Student Orientation, Campus Center/Student Union Management, Senior Week
|Scott Broady ’09||Assistant Director of Campus Activities
All Greek Advisor, Student Organizations, Family Weekend, G.O.L.D.
|Amy Pehrson ’91||Assistant Director of Campus Activitiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cassandra Nelson ’84||Event Services Coordinator
Information Desk & Ticket Sales, Campus Center & Student Union Reservations, Office Management
|Heather Wilmes||Security Supervisor
Supervisor for Friday night Dive dances
Use our online Organization Recognition form to tell us about your organization and get recognized.
In addition to working with over 125 Gustavus student organizations, the Campus Activities Office also coordinates a variety of other events and services.
|Mar 11, 2017 5–11 pm||President's Ballhttps://gustavus.edu/calendar/president-s-ball-16/48800Verizon Wireless Center, Mankato, MN|