Full Tuition Scholarships
Summer Speech Institute
I’m pleased to announce the Gustavus Summer Speech Institute has been approved as an eligible program for participation in the 2014 Summer Academic Enrichment Program. You must be a Minnesota resident to participate in the program.
The Summer Academic Enrichment Program will provide stipends on a first-come, first-serve basis, to cover all tuition expenses to attend the Gustavus Summer Speech Institute during the summer of 2014. Stipends will only be provided for students who actually attend the program. I encourage you to apply by March 31st!
Students must apply for a stipend from the Summer Academic Enrichment Program by submitting the following:
- GAC-SSI registration form located at gustavus.edu/camps/ssi
- $100 deposit—the deposit will be refunded only if the student attends the summer academic program.
- Documentation verifying the student does meet the income qualifications for free or reduced price lunches.
- Since our program serves students in grades 9-12, I will also need to collect documentation that the student has earned at least an overall “C” average or its equivalent for the most recently recorded academic term (semester/ quarter/ trimester) or have earned at least a “C” average or its equivalent for the most recently recorded academic term in the subject area of Performing Arts.
- Please provide a copy of your MARSS Number (this is not a student ID number) or Social Security Number.
Students will only be allowed to receive funds to attend one enrichment program during the summer of 2014. Please send documentation to the below address.
I look forward to working with you this summer!