Solar Heat Workshop
March 11, 2014 at 6–8:30 pm[2h 30m]
Melva Lind Interpretive Center
How can a trip to the lumberyard and a few hours of time can save $ on heating bills?
James Dontje, Director of Johnson Center for Environmental Innovation at Gustavus Adolphus College, will present a Do-It-Yourself Workshop on Solar Heat. This workshop will explain how solar air heaters can reduce propane and natural gas bills and demonstrate how a solar air heater can be built with readily available materials.
- $20 contribution per participant for the costs of the workshop,
- if the workshop fee is an obstacle, scholarships are available.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, March 11 from 6:00 - 8:30 PM
- (Snow Date, March 13)
- Melva Lind Interpretive Center (Linnaeus Arboretum)
- Space is limited for this workshop so please RSVP to:
- 507-933-6184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Dontje
These workshops are a joint effort sponsored by:
- Johnson Center for Environmental Innovation—Gustavus Adolphus College (https://gustavus.edu/johnsoncenter/)
- Linneaus Arboretum—Gustavus Adolphus College (https://gustavus.edu/arboretum)
- Farmamerica (http://www.farmamerica.org/)
- Region 9 Renewable Energy Task Force. (http://www.r9renewables.org/)
- Transition Mankato (https://www.facebook.com/TransitionMankatoMn)
- SSND Center for Earth Spirituality and Rural Ministry (http://www.ssnd.org/center-for-earth-spirituality)
|Contact||David Shilling — 507-933-6181|