Swanson Tennis Center: Court Information
Permanent Court Time
An individual or group may purchase court time for the same time and day each week for a session (4, 5 or 7 weeks) or an entire year. This is a convenient way to ensure weekly court time.
- Prices for Annual Permanent Court Time (APCT):
- Daytime court hour: $350, Primetime court hour: $400
- Prices for 4 week session Permanent Court Time (SPCT):
- Daytime court hour: $48, Primetime court hour: $56
- Prices for 5 week session Permanent Court Time (SPCT):
- Daytime court hour: $60, Primetime court hour: $70
- Prices for 7 week session Permanent Court Time (SPCT):
- Daytime court hour: $84, Primetime court hour: $98
PRIME TIME FEES:
- 7–9 p.m., Monday–Friday
- 5–9 p.m. during varsity off-season
- All day Sundays
- $15.00 per court hour
DAY TIME FEES:
- 8am–3 pm, Monday–Friday
- 8am–5 pm, during varsity off-season
- $13.00 per court hour
BECOME A GOLD CARD MEMBER!
Gold Card members can use their GOLD CARD for an unlimited amount of time during the following hours of operation: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday (8:00am-3:00pm when GAC teams are in season). You may also purchase a FAMILY GOLD CARD, where all members of your family may have unlimited hours. Gold Card members may use their card to book one court for a maximum of 3 hours per day, during gold card hours.
Cost for individual 4 week session: $40, Cost of family 4 week session: $80
Cost for individual 5 week session: $50, Cost of family 5 week session: $100
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sundays: 1pm–9 p.m.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Swanson Tennis Center: (507) 933-6185 or email Heidi Carlson at email@example.com.