The mission of the Alumni Association is to facilitate among former students lifelong relationships with Gustavus and with each other that will enable alumni to actively advance and participate in the mission of the College.
Alumni Association Volunteers
Many alumni volunteer in numerous ways each year for Gustavus. Some are one-time or short-term engagements like hosting a gathering or speaking to students on campus, while others are longer-term commitments.
The main volunteer groups managed by the Alumni Association staff are:
- Alumni Board of Directors
- Chapter Officers
- Class Officers
- Reunion Committees
- Gustavus Recruitment Network
Alumni Association Awards
The Alumni Association is also pleased to annually honor remarkable individuals in the Gustavus family through the following awards.
- First Decade Award - for early professional achievement
- Distinguished Alumni Citation - for outstanding and exceptional professional achievement, such as to bring unusual honor to the individual in his or her field of endeavor.
- Greater Gustavus Award - is the highest award given by the Gustavus Alumni Association. It is awarded to those "who by deed, have notably advanced and aided Gustavus Adolphus College."
|Robyn Rost||Assistant Director, Reunion Giving||507-933-6514|
|Ben Smith ’08||Assistant Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement||507-933-7595|
|Maggie Hedlund ’09||Manager of the Gustavus Annual Fund||507-933-6513|
|Megan Myhre ’11||Alumni Engagement Coordinator||507-933-7701|
|Chris Duhaime ’12||Assistant Manager of the Gustavus Annual Fund||507-933-6519|
|Philly Kauffmann||Administrative Assistant||507-933-7511|
|LuAnn Schloesser||Administrative Assistant||507-933-6664|
800-487-8437 email@example.com 800 West College Avenue St. Peter, MN 56082 Fax: 507-933-6270