Modern Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- We focus on preparing students to flourish in a complex and interconnected world.
- Diverse approaches to teaching keep students engaged in the classroom.
- Equivalency exams can help place students in the correct level for those who have previously taken a language course.
- Most majors and minors spend one-semester abroad in a country that aligns with their chosen academic interest.
- Business Analyst
- International Relations
- Market Research
- Teaching (K-12, postsecondary)
Modern Languages, Literatures, & Cultures Website