- Our globally-focused department teaches students about environmental sustainability, justice, and global-local connections in order to address challenges of our time.
- The best learning happens outside the classroom for those interested in geography. Field research brings learning to life and enhances lessons learned in Nobel Hall.
- Study away opportunities, research, and community service are highly encouraged for students to augment their coursework.
- Environmental Sustainability
- Geographic Information Systems Analyst
- International and Community Development
- Urban and Regional Planning