- Our interdisciplinary approach allows for students to consider numerous factors when addressing an environmental challenge.
- Students are empowered to implement sustainability projects such as the Big Hill Farm, our student-organized farm that grows produce for the Gustavus Dining Service; campus recycling and composting initiatives; campus energy conservation efforts and campus sustainability assessments.
- We offer ample opportunities for research and faculty-student mentoring on topics including renewable energy, water pollution, landslides, and more.
- Environmental Advocacy
- Environmental Consultant
- Environmental Policy and Law
- Environmental Science Technician
- Environmental Scientist (Graduate school pathway)
- Sustainability Coordinator
Environmental Studies Website